Monday, October 6, 2014

Hope & her Horses

I had another sweet morning with Hope...

The minute I sat down on my beach towel, she walked right over and lay down next to me. She loves affection, and today I learned that she loves having her chest rubbed. If I stop rubbing her, she'll try to get closer to me so I start again - it's super cute.

 All the horses are interested in Hope, and they visit her frequently. Her favorite seems to be Dreamer, but today she decided to give Mirabella some love too.

But it wasn't long before Dreamer found out about this and came over to see what was going on.  I got some video of the three...

I do find it interesting that our two youngest fillies are the horses most interested in Hope.  They are just so sweet with her, and she seems to love them.



No comments :

Post a Comment